Citizen Information, Utilities

Town Water and Sewer may be acquired by application and payment of fees to The Town of Thayne.

After an application has been submitted and fees paid, a Thayne Public Works employee will inspect the site for hook-ups.

To submit your completed application in person, please visit the City Clerk’s Office Monday thru Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except holidays & scheduled closings which will be posted at Thayne Town Hall) or call 307-883-2668.

For water or sewer emergencies call- Cliff Eggleston, Public Works Director at 307-880-2668.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Close Search Window